Session of IIFD:
Session of IIFD commences each year from April and December. Fresh admissions are also made each year in January.
Admission to the eligible candidate will be made on the basis of Personal Interview. Few seats are available for Direct Admission each deserving candidates. Candidates should apply well in advance for Direct Admission along with first Installment of fee by Demand Draft.
How to apply:
Candidates seeking admission in IIFD are required to fill the prescribed form and submit it at the campus between 10 am to 6 pm on all working days, Along with Rs 500/- which is the registration and Prospectus fees. The form may be obtained from IIFD campus or website.
The application Form must be duly filled in and accompanied by the following:
- Two attested copies of mark sheets of all examinations passed.
- Attested character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Two attested copies of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of 1 identity proof each of student and parents
- Proper signature and thumb impression will be given by the student, Father/ Mother on the admission Form.
SALE OF PROSPECTUS: 10.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M. on all wo