The final examinations of April- September session are held in May- June and the results are announced in July/ August.
For September- March session, Examination is held in the month of January- February.
The Governing Council of IIFD has the right to decide eligibility of a candidate to appear at the final examination.
The students are advised that Annual Examination results depend upon their monthly report of class.
Participation/ Semester Examination/ Portfolio Submission/ Projects Undertaken and Participation in Fashion Shows.
- Students should have 75% of attendance.
- 90% of work should be completed for portfolio list.
- Clearance slips to be signed by all subject teachers, class teachers & fee clearance from administration department or head of department.
- Irrespective of any reason FD students have to participate in annual fashion show and ID students have to participate in final exebhition.
- All assignments to be submitted to your faculties one month prior to your show or exebhition.
The students not fulfilling the above formalities will not be allowed to appear in the final & midterm examination and admit card will not be issued to them.